Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sample Menu

Wanted to share my plan for today.  It's good to have plans!

Breakfast:
Corned beef from a can, about 2-3 tablespoons.
One egg.
Onion and herb Mrs. Dash.
Coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee.  With half and half.

Dump a few tablespoons of corned beef into a skillet.  Take one egg, scramble it into the corned beef.  Cook until egg is done.  Sprinkle Mrs. Dash.  Ta-da!  Drink coffee continuously.  You could add onions and green peppers or even tomatoes to this if you liked.  I just forgot.  I love onions.

Lunch:
One can of tuna fish.
Mayonnaise to taste.
Half of one tomato.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Copious amounts of water.

Open can of tuna, stir in mayonnaise to taste.  (I'm not a huge mayo fan, but I hate mustard so mayo it is.)  Cut up as much tomato as you like, I used half of a medium sized tomato.  Throw the cut up tomato in the bowl with the tuna fish.  Add a bit of salt and pepper if you like that.  Eat!  Drink tons of water.  My skin looks great!  One can of tuna is only 100 calories and is very filling. 

Dinner:
left over pork ribs from yesterday.  I grill them on my foreman grill with Mrs. Dash.
Green beans with butter and pepper.
More water!

Normally I'd have a salad with lunch but I think I need a break from salad, I've had it for four days straight. 

2 comments:

mom2nji said...

Now I want tuna. Too bad I cant taste! How is it going as far as withdrawl?

Sarah R said...

I hope you feel better soon!
I was doing ok on sugar withdrawals until Tiger made cookies. Now I'm considering eating my keyboard.