Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check It Out!

I got a spare!



What...is...this?  Could it possibly be JEANS THAT FIT?

For the first time in over a year, my favorite jeans fit me.  I still had to lie on the bed to zip them, but that is because the zipper sticks.  I have no chub rub (that's when your thighs rub against the fabric and you get a rash) and I didn't pop the top button all day. 

Top: Goodwill, $3.
Jeans: Svoboda, size 20.  Ebay for $38 I think?  I love these jeans, they are the only pair I own except for some crappy ones that I wear when I'm outside gardening.
Yes, my butt is huge.  I'm already aware.  But it's higher and tighter than usual!  :D

1 comment:

Jennifer M. said...

I need to go bowling! I haven't done that in years, probably b/c none of my friends in this town really bowl. I always enjoyed it though!

PS - sorry I've been slacking on reading your blog lately. I've had a lot on my mind and haven't really read anyone's blogs lately! And I wasn't sure if you knew but I moved my blog to: http://thestylishthirties.squarespace.com/