Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thirteen



Thirteen years ago today, I gave birth to the sweetest little guy ever. 8lb, 4oz of fat chubby baby boy. He was the cutest baby. I mean, I know every mom says that, but people literally stopped me on the street to tell me how adorable he was. He was friendly, flirted with every girl, waved bye-bye to everyone, and slept like a champ. I used to call him the Olympic Sleeper because he slept 8 hours from the very beginning, took naps on schedule, and breastfed like he was trying to teach a class on it. Honestly, he was the perfect baby. I love all of my kids, don't get me wrong, but Tiger rarely cried, slept great, ate fine, was happy with everyone and just loved life.
He's still an awesome kids. Just taller, hairier than I could have imagine, and wears a size 13 shoe. Now, people don't stop to tell me how cute he is. Now they tell me he needs a haircut, lol.
He loves music, fishing, eating, and sleeping. I love him to pieces. Happy 13th, Tiger. It's been a blast being your mama.

No comments: