Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I received my first blog award EVER, from Jennifer . Wow, thank you sooooo much! I be all honored and stuff. ;0 So here are the rules.
Official Award Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog. (See above.)
2. Give a thank you shout out to the lovely person who bestowed the Major Award upon you. (See even further above.)
3. Pass the award on to seven people who you think deserve the title of Kreativ Blogger. (See below.)
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don’t know. (See even further below).
5. Don’t forget to notify your seven bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.
Ok, the five bloggers I chose are:
Miriam at Blue House Red Dog.
Lilli at Frocks & Frou Frou.
Kelly at Love Lasts a Lifetime
Jenni at Mom to Three Boys
Terry at Breathing Grace
Sorry, I could really only think of five. I don't know anyone else that well to nominate.
Seven Things About Me That You Don't Know:
1) I have three children, but I've been pregnant six times. Three losses. :(
2) I used to want to be a nurse. But the two times I applied for nursing school, I ended up pregnant. I got a bit freaked out about that.
3) I'm fascinated with the old Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I want to start collecting them. My sister and I used to play with them all the time, and it really brings me back.
4) Speaking of my sister, we grew up without cable. So we used to play records and create dance routines with roller skates and batons. At the same time!
5) I don't consider myself "uppity crusty", but I would love to own a Mercedes someday. I think they're styley!
6) I can't fall asleep with the TV on. I listen to the dialogue and have to pay attention to it.
7) I taught myself to drive a stick shift when I was 21 years old, with a sleeping Missy in the back of the car. Mr. R bought me a car with a stick, all we could afford. He said he didn't want to teach me to drive, so I taught myself. And then scared the heck out of him later in the week when I peeled out of the driveway!
at 5:53:00 PM