Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sarah and Very, Very Bad Week

Ugh. Last week sucked. I don't have any pictures because who wants to see a picture of me crying on my blog? I think the only reason I lost another pound is because of tear loss. Seriously. I didn't exercise once.

So, what happened?
  • work just blew
  • one of my oldest friends defriended me off facebook due to a stupid misunderstanding
  • my pcp decided not to treat me anymore, with no explanation
  • my period lasted TEN DAYS
  • Mr. R's mom decided to enter Hotel R again (ummm, that's us. Just FYI)
  • One of Mr. R's friends called me on Saturday morning at 7 AM to ask for money! My one and only day to sleep in!
So as you can imagine, I was happy to see last week end. Today is Monday. Normally, Mondays do not make me smile. But I'm really hoping that this is the start to an awesome week.
What did YOU do this past weekend? Make me smile!!!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

I was going to email you but didn't see your contact info here.
I can see that you are going through another really difficult time. Perhaps you need to take a few hours, go to a park or the beach by yourself (!) and just BE for a while? Reconnecting with God is only possible in the quiet times alone with Him. Your circumstances are not good right now but God can help you find ways to live above them. I'll be praying for you Sarah.
Blessings, Kathi

Sarah R said...

You're so sweet, Kathi. A true friend!
But you're right. I need some alone down-time. I'm not sure when that will happen. But I'm sure my blog will be back to its cheery self once I get that quality time with the Lord.

Miriam said...

there was a tour group of people walking by us when we were having dinner Saturday night on our porch and this one little blonde girl ripped the LARGEST fart, and Chris and I just died! Now whenever he's feeling gassy, he says... oh, that one sounded just like an 8 year old girl...
*sigh* boys...
hope you're week is awesome!

Sarah R said...

I would have died too!

That was funny...thanks for the giggles!