Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Couldn't Do It

I canceled the appointment with the gyn.
It just seemed too final! Ending my cycle, fixing my bladder (although that would be nice.) I just can't do it!

I know most women consider their periods a curse, and I'm no exception, I just can't do it. I have always felt like God gave me a second chance at my fertility after I had the ablation, by having a full recovery (per my gynecologist.)

Whether Mr. R has the reversal or not, I don't want to mess with my body. The Lord created it, and He knew what He was doing, and I'm not going to mess with it any further.

Except for this last wisdom tooth coming in. Owwwww!!! What is up with that?!?! I am 34 years old! Enough with the teething already!

3 comments:

mom2nji said...

Whew~ I am glad you canceled it! I have a wisdom tooth coming in too!

mom2nji said...

Whew~ I am glad you canceled it! I have a wisdom tooth coming in too!

Sarah R said...

I knew you'd be happy for me, Jenni!