Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Failed x2

Ok, ok, I admit it! I have not been on the bike since that one day I went with Mr. R a week or so ago.

Why? Well, as usual I am full of it. Excuses, that is. I've got a bunch. Been raining. Been busy at work. Been dealing with the drama of the sister-in-law. Busy, sure. But not busy concentrating on me, as usual.

So, in my usual brilliant fashion, it occurred to me that this Friday is the kids last day of school, therefore I don't have to get them up in the mornings anymore. Which gives ME time to work on myself.

So I emailed my main supervisor to ask her if it would be ok if I clocked in at 8am instead of 7am, in order to get in 30-45 minutes of exercise per day. She approved it. So now, I'll be setting my alarm for 6:30, and plan to be on the bicycle by 7am while my kiddies sleep sound in the beds, drunk on summer tv and video games.

I hope this is what I need to get my situation moving in a better way.

No comments: