Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Much Progress

Hello, everyone! I hope your weekend was fun. I did have a lovely weekend, but knew that stepping on the scale for my Monday honesty was not going to be fabulous. Although I did well on my diet, I only exercised one day, and that was Saturday. I had a crazy busy work week, plus my cycle, so I knew weight loss would be minimal, if any. Still, I lost almost another pound. I updated my Accountability Log.

I have another busy week this week. I'm still waiting on my fax from work. Drinking my coffee. Going to update my calorie count website because I didn't touch my computer all weekend. Drove Bucket to school because his bike tire is kaput. We have saxophone practice tomorrow, church on Wednesday, and I have to take Bucket shopping with me on Wednesday evening, because Tiger's 12th birthday is on Thursday! On Friday, Bucket has an all day field trip in Silver Springs, up in Ocala, and Tiger has a band lock-in. (A lock-in is when all the kids in the band get "locked-in" at school from 7pm to 6am, it's like a giant party.) I have to pick up a Publix birthday cake for him to share with all his band friends. I have to pick Tiger up at 6am on Saturday morning, then I have a photography class at 10am to 2pm. Luckily, Mr. R should be home by Friday night to help me with all this craziness.

Saturday exercise: I went on a sort of hiking trip with Missy. It was flat (of course, we live in Florida) but very woodsy. She didn't tell me I'd be traipsing through the woods, so I am covered in mosquito bites. My legs itch insanely. It took us 40 minutes to do the entire loop, which really isn't bad. But it was the heat of the day that took it's toll on me. Luckily, I had my water bottle, and as soon as I was done, I sat in my car to get some air conditioning. My legs felt great (except for the bites) and I didn't have a racing heart or breathing issues. Just hot. The trail was fun, I will bring my camera next time. My shoes are filthy and I need to wash them. They are covered in dirt and sand and I can't even bear to put them back on. I guess I need an extra pair of sneakers since I'm getting more active. I could also use more work out pants. The pants I wore were so baggy that I had to keep hoisting them up. They are old and the elastic is shot. I guess Sarah needs a shopping trip! ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go on another pound gone Sarah!!!

We've had great weather here. In the 80s and sunny! LOVE it. It will only last through today though. But 4 days in a row of no rain and sun in April is great.

Anyway, I walked a couple miles on Saturday and we went dancing Friday and Saturday. So that was my weekend workouts. And it's fun :) Glad you had a nice bike ride! Doug and I used to ride 10 miles a day when he had a job where he came home. I'm hoping we can incorporate that into his 3 days off somehow.

Sarah R said...

It wasn't a bike ride, it was actual hiking/walking in dirt.
I asked Mr. R for a bike for my birthday, which is in about three weeks. He was thrilled with that idea. He has a bike and now maybe we can go together!