Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

200th Post!


Wow, peeps, I can't believe this is my 200th post. I never thought when I started my little blog that I'd still be here. I felt like it was an online diary, nothing more. Now I realize it has been so much more than that. I've kept up with old friends like Miriam and Chris, my friends from my days at Flagler College in St. Augustine. I made a few new friends, like Jenni and Michelle. I learned a lot about fashion from Kasmira and Sal, plus I learned about God from many other lovely ladies like Kelly and Terry. There are many more, but you can check out my sidebar to see who else I read throughout the day. I'll be updating that again later, because there are a few more that I have bookmarked, but not updated on my blog. I also deleted a few who just never update their blogs, as that gets kind of boring.

I have today off from work. Most insurance companies are closed on federal holidays, and I end up just sitting around doing nothing. Well, I decided (not sure if I'm brilliant or insane) to take all three kids to the dentist today. Nicola is going to come to the dentist after Bucket is done so he doesn't have to sit for two hours in the waiting room while Tiger and Missy are being worked on. I am so blessed to have a friend (and boss!) in Nicola. After the dentist, I'm going to swing by her house and pick up her son so she can get some work done, since she's covering for me today. All in all, should be a great day. I'm going to finish cleaning my dining room and hopefully get some filing done on my day off. Tonight is Mexican Monday, so we're going to have some chicken tacos, some sweet tea, and just enjoy a slower paced day.

No comments: