Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Taking My Mind Off My Troubles

Q: how would your mother describe you in one word?
A: busy

Q: What is your favorite flower?
A: hibiscus

Q: What is the most insane question you have ever been asked?
A: Does your hospital have a physical address?
My answer: no, we're the floating existential hospital...

Q: What word in English do you wish you had invented?
A: cheesecake

Q: Where would you like to live?
A: in a log cabin in the woods, near a lake, with an internet connection

Q: What is the first quote that comes to mind?
A: Hi my name is Sarah and I'm calling from Florida Hospital.

Q: What animal would best describe the guy you're interested in?
A: a dog...but in a nice way. Loyal, companionable, trustworthy.

Q: What do you miss about childhood?
A: the magical quality of Christmas, definitely.

Q: If you could change your name what would you change it to?
A: I'm named after a woman my mother loved, my paternal grandmother. I wouldn't change it for the world. She died while my mom was pregnant with me.

Q: What is the main fault in your character?
A: hyper-sensitivity

Q: Who is your favorite historical figure?
A: Anne Frank

Q: Describe how you kiss in one word
A: lips?

Q: What in the world do you least desire?
A: debt

Q: Why do you think most guys date you?
A: Well, I don't date anymore. But back in the day? Hmmm...guys in high school are shallow. It would have to be my 15 year old bod. I was rocking back then.

Q: Finish the sentence "Happiness is a thing called ___________?"
A: satisfaction.

No comments: