Eleven Things About Me:
1. Clothes Shop: Target, Lane Bryant, Kiyonna, Avenue. I could squeeze into xxl in some stores, but it ain't pretty. I'd rather buy the larger sizes and take them in where needed.
2. Furniture Shop: Got my desk from Kane's, and they are pretty good. Whenever I get my desk paid off, I'll be getting a couch from them. Our is busted.
3. Sweet: I do like ice cream, but seriously I'm not a sweets person. My snack cravings tend toward the salty and crunchy. I love popcorn, chips, salsa, chips, and chips. :D
4. City: I was born in New York, and I always consider myself an NYC girl...but I love St. Augustine with a passion.
5. Drink: I love a White Russian. Anything fruity or tropical. If it has an umbrella in it, it's mine! I do enjoy a Corona every now and then, but I very rarely drink. I will only take a drink when Mr. R is home. In case something happens and my kids need me, I don't want to be a useless drunk.
6. Music: As a teenager, I was all about heavy metal. Yes, I kid you not. Guns n Roses, Metallica, Skid Row, Pantera, Megadeth...oh yeah! But the metal scene died out, and I'm not a rap fan at all. Then, I had three kids in quick succession, so my tastes leaned to Cookie Monster singing to me about liking vegetables! Now, I love country music and Christian rock, but still not an R&B fan. I also like older folk music like Simon and Garfunkel. I have a wide range, but one thing stays constant...you must play your own instruments. If its electronic, I won't like it. I also like for songs to have a meaning. If its about getting drunk, high, or laid, I probably don't care.
7. TV Series: Ghost Whisperer, and that's all I can think of. I work full time and have three children and am a college student. TV? HUH?!?!
8. Film: City of Angels is my absolute favorite movie of all time. Nicolas Cage...swoooon! An interesting plot? Undying love? A rockin' soundtrack? I've played the cd so often I've actually had to replace it twice. If you haven't listened to the soundtrack for City of Angels, its a MUST MUST MUST.
9. Workout: Hahahahaha! Oh, that was good. Next?
10. Pastries: I'm not a huge pastry person, but I am picky about pie crusts. A flaky piecrust rocks!
11. Coffee: Yes please!!!! Seriously, I could not live without. I am convinced there is a coffee bar in Heaven. And caffeinated angels. Yes siree bob.