Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cozy in the Housy

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again. Brrrr, baby, its cold outside! The lovely little town of Deltona, where I reside, was a brisk 41 degrees this morning when I went for my walk. As a native New Yorker, I just adore this kind of weather. I truly do miss my seasons, especially autumn. I miss seeing fiery trees, and I miss those chilly nights where it was fun to snuggle with my mom under a blanket. I miss hot chocolate, darn it! Although I have substituted coffee for my hot chocolate, almost twenty years ago. *cough cough* showing my age there.
I went for a walk, but only did one lap around the block again, due to Bucket begging me to show up at school for his attendance award. Then when I got there, they didn't do the awards. I thought he was going to lose it, but his teacher regained control and said he would call me when they do the awards.
So here I sit at home, pleasantly working away. I have a small account schedule today. My house is chilly. I am actually wearing a long sleeved sweatshirt, and socks. I am drinking my coffee...and I guess I'm just content.
Today is Wednesday, which makes it early day for schools, so I need to bust a move and get my work done before 1pm, when Bucket gets home. So have a lovely day, my bloggy friends. I need to get working here.

No comments: