Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A through Z

A. attached or single?
Married to the incredibly handsome Mr. R.


B. best friend?
Mr. R of course?
Female bff? Ooooh, that's hard. I'd have to say my sister, Kelly.


C. cake or pie?
pie. Especially pumpkin.

D. day of choice?
every day is the Lord's day


E. essential item?
my glasses. Sarah is blind, peeps.

F. favorite color?
Red. It's passion, it's blood, it's danger, it's exciting. All thing I'm not. Hahaha!

G. gummy bears or worms?
I generally hate gummy type snacks. It's not real food, peeps!

H. hometown?
Rockaway Beach, NY. Yes, like the Ramones song. Rock rock, Rockaway Beach, we can hitch a ride to Rockaway Beach. Except I don't think most want to, anymore.


I. favorite indulgence?
pedicures


J. january or july?
That's tough. I love January in Florida because the weather is so pleasant. But July symbolizes the birth of two of my children. But dang it's so hot.

K. kids?
my three lovelies, Missy, Tiger and Bucket!


L. life isn't complete without?
A relationship with Christ


M. marriage date?
August 6, 1994


N. number of brothers & sisters?
3. Kelly, Kristin and Kevin. Yes, I'm the only one who is not a K. If my name started with K...I would be like a Kardashian or something!


O. oranges or apples?
I love apples. I eat them whole, in pies, in jelly, in cake, in juice form...yum yum. I don't like to eat oranges because I think the texture is icky. But I love orange juice and using orange zest for flavoring. For example, I love orange chicken. Yummm!


P. phobias?
Driving in the rain. I seriously will start hyperventilating. Might have something to do with the fact that I almost died in a car accident back in 2004 in those circumstances.

Q. quotes?
I love quotes. I have far too many favorites to list here.


R. reasons to smile?
life in general


S. season of choice?
anything that is not summer. Seriously, I am over Florida summers. Do you have any idea how hot it is right now? I'm typing at nearly 10pm and it's still around 80 degrees. That's just wrong, peeps. WRONG.

T. tag five peeps!
I hate tagging people. It won't happen.


U. unknown fact about me?
I work for a hospital, and I hate doctors. I mean, not personally. But I don't go to the doctor unless I'm dying. Oh, and do I think most doctors are personally jerks. I've talked to too many who think they own you. Peeps, if there is one thing I have learned from working at a hospital, is that when you are the patient, you are in charge, and if your doctor is a jerk, FIRE HIM OR HER! You can do that you know. They're not God!


V. vegetable?
I love veggies. Broccoli, peas, green beans, onions, green peppers, carrots. I'm ok with corn. Oh, and I love both regular taters and sweet taters. Things that make me burp: radishes and cucumbers. However, no one else in my family likes veggies, so I don't get as much as I should. Sometimes for lunch, I'll just make myself a can of peas.


W. worst habits?
I bite my nails. And I'm hugely fat.


X. x-ray or ultrasound?
I guess it depends on what we're looking for!

Y. your favorite food?
I adore soup. Soup with fresh bread...oh man. That's heaven.


Z. zodiac sign?
Taurus, although I don't give a flying leap about the zodiac.

Myspace Icons

No comments: