Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More About Me


1.What time did you get up this morning? 6am. Ick.

2.Diamonds or pearls? This is one of those questions that mean nothing to me. I don't care.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don't remember. I'm not a movie person.

4.What is your favorite TV show? I've always loved Friends, but I'm sort of getting over them.

5.What do you usually have for breakfast? a bagel or scrambled eggs.

6.What is your middle name? Rose

7. What food do you dislike? I don't like mushrooms. They're a fungus! I can't get over that.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My new Michael Buble cd. I listen to it non stop.

9.What kind of car do you drive? 2006 Dodge Magnum

10.Favorite sandwich? roast beef with provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, pickles.

11. What characteristic do you despise? two facedness

12. Favorite item of clothing? I don't have one right now. I really don't like my clothes. Oh, wait a sec. I have two wrap shirts, one in red, one in black. But they're for cooler weather. I desperately need to take some time off work and just sew myself some skirts. I'm over pants right now. I need to make myself like 5 skirts and throw out all these old stained sweatpants with paint all over them.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,
where would you go? Israel. Without my sweatpants.

14. Are you an organized person? Insanely.

15.Where would you retire to? NYC. Seriously! Old people should not be driving. As a Floridian, I have seen it all. When I get too old to drive safely, I want to ride the subway.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Missy turned 13 yesterday!!! (this didn't have to be my birthday, right?)

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Make another phone call. Start a load of laundry. Pull out some meat for dinner.

18. Morning person or a night person? Eh, I go either way.

19. What is your shoe size? 9.

20. Pets? 1 dog, 3 full size cats, 3 kittens. Does anyone want a kitten?

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like share? Mr. R did NOT accept the job I posted about earlier. More news on that later.

22. What did you want to be when you were little? an astronaut.

23. How old are you today? 33

24. What is your favorite flower? I love hibiscus, gardenias, roses, jasmine. Florida has such beautiful flowers!

25. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? My 14th wedding anniversary is next week.

26. What are you listening to right now? Mr. R mowing the grass.

27. What was the last thing you ate? a bagel and three cups of coffee.

28. Do you wish on stars? no

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red, but thats my favorite color.

30. How is the weather right now? sunny and hot.

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? some lady at an insurance company

32. Favorite soft drink? pepsi

33. Favorite restaurant? La Hacienda in Orange City. The best Mexican food ever.

34. Hair color? Dark Brown

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hot Wheels cars

36. Summer or Winter? winter, but we don't get much of one here.

37.What is in your trunk right now? two bags of clothes to donate to Goodwill, a first aid kit, Tiger's saxophone stand.

38. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla

39. Coffee or tea? coffee!!! Hellooooooo?!?!?!

40. When was the last time you cried? I almost did last night, the kids ticked me off so bad. But that was yesterday, no need to keep thinking about it.

41. What is under your bed? Rubbermaid boxes with kid's art projects. And my dust bunny collection.

42. What did you do last night? cleaned house, did dishes, yelled at children.

43. What are you afraid of? crazy drivers.

44. Salty or sweet? salty

45. Favorite day of the week? everday

46. Do you make friends easily? I used to, but I've become pretty guarded in my old age, lol.

No comments: