Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Surrounded by Babies!!!

I am currently friends with 5 women who are pregnant. 3 of them are having girls, the other two don't know yet.
This is killing me, peeps. Five baby showers I get to attend, five babies to buy gifts for, five babies I get to play with, but zero babies are mine. :(
I know I don't understand infertility, but I think I understand part of the anguish behind it now. I'm happy for all my friends (Debbie, Nicola, Gloria, Sarah A and Renee) but I'm kinda jealous, too.
I'll hang in there.

Glitter Graphics

2 comments:

Miriam said...

good grief, someone better start building colonies on Mars... I don't know where we're all going to fit on Earth... I've got 5 girlfriends pregnant too!!

Sarah R said...

Oh girl, there is plenty of room. That's why I keep trying to convince Jake to move to Wyoming, but he keeps blabbing some nonsense about it being "cold." Cold, schmold! I look great in sweaters. He has no idea what he's missing!