Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Well, Now. My Goodness.

I didn't intentionally drop off the face of the earth.  The port on the side of my laptop actually broke.  I had to drop this baby off at the repair shop, and got the system cleaned up at the same time.  It's lightning fast!  Woo hoo!!!

The miscarriage has now been going on for two weeks.  TWO WEEKS.  I am exhausted and sad and ready for this to be DONE.

I'm in the church parking lot.  I find so much comfort in God, in my relationship with Him, with my church family, with this routine of being with like minded people at least once a week.  I am blessed to know these people, to know Jesus.  


I am still wearing loose clothes due to discomfort in my abdominal area.  The skirt is maternity, the shirt is too big and loose, but who cares?  It was a beautiful day, about 65 and sunny.  My hair is growing fast, and my husband is home right now taking good care of me.  

So how am I doing?

1) still haven't found a job.
2) I burst out crying at random moments, usually when I see anything baby related.
3) I exercised for the first time in almost two months and thought a 3 mile walk was going to kill me.
4) But my husband is working, our bills are paid, and he is not rushing me into anything.  In fact, I turned DOWN a job which paid so poorly, it was almost an insult to my years of experience and certification.
5) My house is the cleanest it's ever been, because I am so bored.


And how are you all doing these days?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should replace one of these pictures with your "Hi, I'm Sarah" picture. Because you look GREAT! -Natalie

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just came across your blog,and am reading some back posts...
Am glad I found you...
We have alot in common...
Blessings,Renee

https://oursimplelife3.wordpress.com/

Sarah R said...

Well, thanks Natalie. I sure appreciate it. I can't figure out how to change the picture though! LOL...
And hello Renee...welcome to my blog, I'll have to stop by yours!