The miscarriage has now been going on for two weeks. TWO WEEKS. I am exhausted and sad and ready for this to be DONE.
|I'm in the church parking lot. I find so much comfort in God, in my relationship with Him, with my church family, with this routine of being with like minded people at least once a week. I am blessed to know these people, to know Jesus.|
So how am I doing?
1) still haven't found a job.
2) I burst out crying at random moments, usually when I see anything baby related.
3) I exercised for the first time in almost two months and thought a 3 mile walk was going to kill me.
4) But my husband is working, our bills are paid, and he is not rushing me into anything. In fact, I turned DOWN a job which paid so poorly, it was almost an insult to my years of experience and certification.
5) My house is the cleanest it's ever been, because I am so bored.
And how are you all doing these days?