Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tired of Waiting

I have been applying for jobs left and right.  I was picked for a remote coding position (yay!) and have been waiting over a week for my background check to clear.  Again.  Even so, that job is both temporary and part time.  So I keep looking.  I had a great interview on Friday, and when I inquired as to when the job started, was told "December or January."  I'm sure my face fell.  Can I really wait a month or two for a real job with benefits?

Plus my husband has been home for ten days with another back injury.  We are running out of money and all I can do is pray that one of us goes back to work soon.

Until then, I go to church, I worship, and I know He has me covered.

By the way, it was only 42 outside when I took these pictures.  But by noon, I was sweating and had already taken off the boots and sweater.  

Trying my curling iron this morning, but I admit I like the hot rollers better.

This outfit?  Coral sweater which fits but feels too baggy, and no tag in it because I bought used.  Avenue dress, Avenue boots.  And if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go job hunting online while my husband tries to fix the dryer.

No comments: