Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die!!!

Do you all like the movie Despicable Me?  I was resistant at first but my favorite scene is where one of the little girls screams, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" when referring to a stuffed animal.  It makes me laugh every time.  My son Tiger has that line on his cell phone for when he gets a text.  Hilarious.


Speaking of Fluffy....check out  my Sunday church pictures!

Yes, it really was cold enough to wear Mah Boots.  Purchased from Avenue in 2010 (I think...I should keep better track I guess)  for $20.  This red and white swirled dress was in my giveway pile...I pulled it out this morning and I've decided to keep it.  I bought it from Bealls at least five years ago...maybe 6?  It's a size 18 and fits perfectly.  I feel like it enhances my pot belly, but when I put the wrap top over it, I felt much better.  Keeping it!  Oh, black wrap top, eBay a million years ago, for under $10, Coldwater Creek.  And my black flea market necklace purchased for $2.

Hi, I'm a member of the Super Cute Brigade.  Wanna join me?

Seriously thinking about stalking eBay for more of these wrap tops.  They transform every dress into something good!  I own a few; in black, red, purple, blue, and aqua.  I used to have a white one but "someone" got paint on it.  (Uhhh, can't blame the kids, that would be me.)  I like how it pulls in my waist without me wearing a belt.  I don't particularly like belts; I carry my weight in my stomach and I feel like I'm being mercilessly squeezed.  I think the wrap shirt gives me the illusion of a pulled in waist without the discomfort.  What say you?

Yes, I'm pretty pleased with my look today. 

Staring at the ground pretending to look at something.  And then I realize...what is up with those weeds? 
I keep dreaming of haircuts again.  I'm incredibly bored with my look.  Notice I said my look, not my clothes.  I have been having fun with my clothes and jewelry and even my make up lately, but my hair is still boring.  I'm going to be 40 in two years...I feel like if I'm going to do anything, I need to do it before I'm "too old" to pull it off.  Or are your 40s the best time to try new looks...because you don't care what people think anymore?

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

DO NOT BUY THIS LOL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOOL-AID-LIQUID-DRINK-MIX-WATER-ENHANCER-KOOLAID-FLAVOR-PICK-ONE-/160963464961

I say your comment on another blog that you like Mio sometimes to enhancer your water because it makes you feel like it is kool aid. I wanted to let you know that kool aid has a sf one out now. I LOVE IT! I have tried cherry and tropical punch so far. Just wanted to let you know so you can make your inner child really happy! LOL

Sarah R said...

Hmmm, those are two flavors I like and Kool Aid is a lot cheaper than Mio. I think I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up!