Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Day 2

Today I want to say that I'm grateful to have such a wonderful man in my life, Mr. R.  He loves the Lord, is a hard worker, loves being a dad.  He does laundry, dishes, he can cook, he gardens and will protect us to the death.  Our kids simply adore him; they still clamor around him and yell "Daddy, Daddy" when he comes home.  He also grew up with no father figure; but instead of using that as an excuse to be an absent dad, he learned from it and is now such a wonderful father.  As he gets older, I only find him sexier.  He truly is my best friend.  I call him when I'm upset, or happy, or just want to tell him what I am making for dinner.  Here are ten things I love about Mr. R:

1) he encourages me in my walk with the Lord.
2) he refills my vitamin tray when he's home
3) he will make me an omelet with green peppers even though he hates the smell of them
4) when I am sick (and he happens to be home) he will take over all household duties; there is no such thing as "women's work" to him, he does it all!
5) he compliments me when he likes what I'm wearing
6) and he will tell me if he doesn't like what I'm wearing, but not in a mean way.
7) we made three gorgeous kids together!
8) he is such a hard worker; even when he has time off work, he rarely just sits.  He is always doing something.
9) he is not afraid to be silly or romantic with me, even in front of other people.
10) he loves ME...which I like.  A lot!

No comments: