Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Still Hot Enough for Sleeveless Dresses

I've worn this one before.  I actually have two new, very cheap dresses which I'd like to debut.  One needs a black tank worn underneath, which is dirty right now.  The second needs snaps sewn into the neckline so I'm not arrested for public indecency.   I'll be taking care of both situations (laundry and sewing) this week so I can wear them soon.  But no worries; I don't mind "remixing" (i.e., re-wearing an outfit I've worn before.) because frankly, if I like something enough to buy it, I usually want to wear it more than once.  Plus I don't have a ton of closet space so remixing it is.

This is what I wore today:


I do have feet.  Tiger is not into my photography.

I'm thinking about getting a nose job.  For real. 

Off to go worship the Lord!  Hope you're having a great Sunday!

No comments: