Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome, Friends!

All of a sudden, getting new people following Fill Up Your Mug!  Well, welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere.  I'm so thrilled to have you with me.  Leave comments, I don't bite unless I'm super hungry.  Ha!

Over the weekend, I decided to revamp my work and exercise schedule.  I fell off the exercise bandwagon again, even though I feel great when I'm done.  You know, I'm such an idiot at times.  I self sabotage.  No idea why.  I suppose therapy would help, but I'd never keep up with it.  I started it this morning, and it seemed to work out just fine.  Let's see if I'm this gung-ho by Thursday, hmmm.

Monday through Friday Schedule

5:30 - 6:15  Wake up, potty, do blood sugar, turn on coffee, eat breakfast, turn on work computer
6:15 - 6:45   Go for walk/run
6:45 - 7:15   Coffee, Bible, and wake up the boys, check blood sugar
7:15 - 7:30   clean up dishes and help boys with anything they need
7:30 - 12:00  work, but eat lunch at 11:30 while I'm working (I do this a lot)
12:00 - 1:30  go to gym and do weight training (I'm not doing weight training for 90 minutes, I have to drive there and back, and also check my sugars and get my post work out snack or I'll be sick)
1:30 - 5:00    work

Here is where it gets more complicated:

Monday evening:  Missy makes dinner, it's Mexican Monday!  I do schoolwork while Missy makes dinner.  This is a night where we can all go to the gym together.  Then we come home, do our house chores, and bed at 10pm.

Tuesday evening: Boys have church from 6:30-8.  On Tuesdays, we usually have a chicken dish.  We all do our house chores, and Missy and I can hit the gym together.  Bed at 10pm.

Wednesday evening: Missy and I have church.  This is our usual pasta night.  Usual horse chores.  I can drop Tiger off at the gym, and Bucket is capable of staying home and playing video games.  I'm five minutes away, and this is teaching him some independence, plus gives Tiger some alone time.  Normal house chores, and bed at 10pm.

Thursday evening: Tiger has saxophone practice.  Missy usually makes dinner this night because I'm out with Tiger.  Normal house chores, and we just don't have time for the gym on Thursday night.

Friday evening:  I finish up any schoolwork for the week (hopefully.)  We order pizza on Fridays, and hopefully make it to the gym. 

Weight as of this morning: 261.  Blood sugar: 128.

No comments: