Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Me. A Camera. And the Bicycle.



This is what I look like before coffee.
What I'm wearing:
orange tank top, Target.
pink sports bra which said "D cup" but is clearly NOT because I have over-boob, side-boob, and under-boob issues, Hanes.
tattoo: fun weekend with Miriam!
black sweat pants with bleach stains: WalMart, and I bought them years ago because they have a pocket.
Booty: reason for the special booty seat
socks: Old Navy
shoes: New Balance 8 1/2 W.














Me: "What is wrong with me, that I am taking pictures of my self, wearing basically pjs, with a bike helmet on, no make-up, sans coffee, for my readers?" Sigh...

6 comments:

Miriam said...

hahaha!!! I forgot that we went tattooing together... Lord, that was a long time ago!! I hope you had an awesome bike ride!!

mom2nji said...

look at you takin pictures of your butt! lol
Mine wont fit in a regular shot, need to switch it to panoramic to fit it all in!

Elspeth said...

Sans coffee? You are adventurous!!

Sarah R said...

Miriam: the tat looked a lot cuter before 3 kids.
Jenni: that was only half my butt...a side view!
Terry: Yeah, I'm living on the wild side, me and my coffee lovin self! lol

Unknown said...

well, i think you look good. I don't know if I could ever post a photo of myself in my workout gear.

Sarah R said...

Yes, D'Rae, I'm not sure why I did it. LOL...lack of coffee!