Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

We Say Goodbye Again...

This won't be a long post.  On Sunday afternoon, after three days of horrifying abdominal pain, I was rushed into emergency surgery at Florida Hospital in Orlando, to remove an ectopic pregnancy from my left fallopian tube.

I am resting uncomfortably at home.  My abdomen aches.  I am bleeding profusely, which is to be expected.  My throat hurts from the breathing tube, and both of my arms are bruised due to multiple IV lines since I was so dehydrated that my veins kept collapsing.

My husband is leaving today for work.  He's been home for ten days and since he's self employed, he doesn't get vacation pay when he's home.  My daughter will be home with me since I'm still not able to drive, work, or even stand up straight right now.

I am so glad my husband was home when this happened.  He was amazing the entire time.  He was absolutely the rock I needed while I was hurting so badly.

Life hurts.  I'll be gone for a while.  I need to recover. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying for the Lord to comfort your heart and heal your body. Love in Christ, Cindy

Jill said...

Thoughts and prayers your way.

Cheriz Angel said...

Hoping you have a fast recovery.

Bobbie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hope you recover quickly.

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Sorry I had missed this post till today- when I came to check on you. I am so glad your husband was home too- that is definitely a God thing. God loves you and he will not forsake you. Rest in His arms. Lisa :o)