Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Because I Can, Yo


A recent pic of me, just this past Sunday. I'm at my main supervisor's surprise bridal shower. These are some of the amazing ladies I work with! (from left to right is me, Carmella, Nicola and Gloria. I've worked with all of them for eight years and I love them to pieces!)

What I'm Wearing:

Black lace tank top, Target.
Turquoise dress, WalMart.
Black cardigan, Kohl's.
White necklace, authentic pookah shells from Carmella. I gave up my annual Spring Break vacation two years ago so she could go to Hawaii with her grandchildren, and that's what she brought back for me. I love the necklace, but it pulls those little hairs out of the back of my neck every time. And I'm not shaving my neck. Heck to the no.
Earrings, Kohl's. I'm wearing a matching bracelet that you can't see either.
Makeup: Shade 200 MaryKay foundation which I bought from Nicola. Cover Girl blue eyeshadow that I dipped in water to make it like an eyeliner. Black mascara. No blush...look at the size of my cheeks. I don't need help. And melon lipgloss which is also MaryKay.
Hair: 93 degrees, 100% humidity. Screw it.

Ok, so red is my favorite color, but wow...I like the blue on me. I have blue eyes and the blue dress really makes my eyes seem even bluer. What do you guys think...more blue?

2 comments:

mom2nji said...

Yes more blue! It looks great on you!

Miriam said...

yup, more blue... it makes your eyes say, rrrrrowr!!!