Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Random Silliness

Outside My Window... It looks hot out there. Icky poo. I'm glad I'm inside.

I am thinking... about how lovely it will be when Mr. R is home every weekend.

I am thankful for... 13 beautiful years as a mama.

From the kitchen... It needs desperately to be cleaned. As soon as I clock out, my apron is going on and I am getting to work!

I am wearing... Faded brown cords with a few white paint splotches, Missy's flip flops because I can't find mine, and a purple scoop neck tee.

I am creating... Mexican food for dinner tonight.

I am going... to finish my college computer assignment tonight so I don't have to bother with the computer this weekend.

I am reading... the Windows 2007 technical guide, which is an excellent cure for insomnia. Zzzzzzzzz.

I am hoping... that we don't have termites. Seriously. Little buggies in my bathroom are wigging me out.

I am hearing... baby kittens meowing, and Bucket laughing.

Around the house... it's a mess. I am dying to clock out and clean but I can't. Waaaaah!

One of my favorite things... my wedding ring. I am not a jewelry person, but I adore my cheap $40 Sears wedding ring. I would never ever upgrade.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: getting a gift certificate and maybe an iPod for Missy's birthday, planning her little party next Friday night, taking the kids fishing, and possibly grilling some steaks this weekend!

Myspace Ipod Icons

No comments: