Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mr. R got his Hazmat endorsement

We are working on getting Mr. R home! He was home yesterday, and he went to the DMV to get his Hazmat endorsement. This is an endorsement that allows Mr. R to transport chemicals, gasoline and weapons. Shockingly, almost every local job in the Orlando area requires this endorsement. Makes me even happier driving around Orlando, hahaha. Yeah, I think I'll stay at home where the only dangerous chemical around here is the after-effects of Mexican Monday.
We had to pay $107 for the honor of having this little endorsement, and a background check. Unfortunately, the background check takes 30 days, which means he still can't apply for a local job for another month. This is driving me bonkers. Roadblocks keep getting thrown up, but I want to believe that this is in God's perfect timing and plan for Mr. R, so I'm trying not to be pessimistic. I just want my husband home, you know? I want to spend more than one weekend a month with him. I want to lie in bed with him at night, and have dinner with him, and go to church with him every Sunday.

Myspace Icons

This is sort of what his truck looks like.

No comments: