Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sort of Back

Not a full length post today. Just wanted all my bloggy friends to know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth. That sickness...hoo boy, it got me. I went from having a mild 99.3 fever to hitting 102.7 at the doctor's office. I was so nauseous that he gave me phenergen, plus an anti-biotic to kill the sinus infection, plus upper respiratory infection, PLUS bronchitis.
I have another doctor appointment today to get cleared to go back to work, in an hour. My fax is coming in right now, and my voice is still not completely back yet. My doctor may only clear me for online work, and not phone work, not sure yet. Plus, I'm supposed to be covering for a coworker who is on vacation today! Hahahahahaha!
Anyway, on a scale of 1-10, last week I was a 3, and now I'd say I'm a 6 or 7. Better, but not great. I'm still coughing horribly, scratchy voice, lack of bladder control, vertigo, nosebleeds and horrifyingly tired are my symptoms today. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sarah, that sounds yuck! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope that you are 100% very soon.

mom2nji said...

Aww sorry Sarah! I had that the week before last. I am still sick a bit. Hope you are better soon.

Sarah R said...

Thanks, Kelly and Jenni! I'm feeling even better today, of course now one of my co-workers is out sick. I work from home, so I know she didn't get it from me!