Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow...Talk About Grace!

I had a long night. Totally exhausted. Mr. R just left for Virginia which is why I was up late last night *cough cough* ~grin~ Anyway, as I got up at 6am this morning to start my day, I swung my legs to the side of the bed, got up, and shuffled my way to the bathroom. It wasn't until I hopped off the potty that I realized...OH MY GOODNESS MY HIP DOES NOT HURT EVEN ONE BIT! So of course I had to experiment. I sat up and down on the potty until Mr. R yelled at me to knock it off, because HE was still sleeping. Hmph! I am walking around like nothing ever happened. I even got out of my computer chair (which, peeps, is like the best chair in the house, everyone loves it) with no issues at all. So, I'd like to say, thank you, Lord. I said it would take a miracle and I appreciate YOU doing one for me. After all, the Bible says:
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Well, I was definitely weak. And I feel much better now. Praise God.


Christian MySpace Graphics

In other news, we are getting about $1300 for the Jeep. I will be sad to see it go. It was a good little Jeep. Enjoy the big scrap heap in the sky, Jeepie. You will be missed.

No comments: