Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Never Mind Me, Just Pray for my Boss

Remember my boss who I told you about several months ago? She is currently pregnant, almost 8 months, due on November 9th. Well, she was just in a serious car accident, a hit and run while she was picking up her son from school. Please pray for her safety. As we were talking, she was being loaded into the ambulance. I could hear her ten year old son crying. I asked if she wanted me to run down there, and the phone cut off. Now she's either not answering her phone or has turned it off. I have no idea if her son or husband was injured. This car she was driving was her only vehicle, and they are going to have a baby in a month. I know she will not have the money to replace her car. So please be in prayer about her health and her finances, as this will not be easy on her.

No comments: